Monday, October 12, 2009

Roscoe and Riley

Roscoe (on the left) and Riley (to the right) are my dogs. Roscoe is a 3.5 year Cock-A-Poo and Riley is a 4.5 mos. old Shih Tzu The picture you see was very hard to get. I thought Roscoe really needed a friend to play with in the house. I am there less and less as my kids grow and I feel like he is lonely. He loves playing with all other dogs. So imagine my surprise when we bought Riley home and Roscoe didn't love him at first sight. It has been about 2 months and things are better between them. I see a light at the end of the tunnel. As soon as Ri outgrows his annoying (to Roscoe) puppiness, he'll see playful dog, rather than an annoying younger sibling. Right now they are fun to watch. But I just found Ri eating some of my yarn. This will have to stop. Immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment