Friday, October 23, 2009

A Rationalization For Everything

When most people are nervous about something, for example, getting endoscopy results for their red headed son, they often use that energy to do something useful and mindless, such as clean out a closet, scrub a floor, or even just generally clean up clutter - books, and papers, etc. that inevitably gather around the house. Not me. I sit, knit and read. If possible, I sleep. Needless to say there are no pictures with this post. I will not post a picture of myself sitting, knitting, reading or sleeping. And would be embarrassed to show the clutter I am not picking up. My mother taught me better.

And to those of you have been paying attention, you guessed it. I still haven't figured out how to download pics onto the PC. You caught me.

No comments:

Post a Comment