Sunday, October 3, 2010

YARN, GLORIOUS YARN

I've been organizing and cataloging the yarn I have accumulated over the last few years.  Some people love shoes and handbags.  I love yarn.

Three Irish Girls Hand Dyed Yarn.  It's a catch.

Yarn I bought to support Breast Cancer Awareness.

I have tons more of this workhorse of yarn in lots of blues. This color will be a nice complement, when I actually knit something with it all. 

Beautiful Blue and Black (ish) Malabrigo.  Another find.

Tweed.  I have to knit something in tweed.

Wool, silk, and angora.  Yum.

Same
Same

Same


Same

Noro Furisode.  Multiple self striping colors.  

Dream in Color Classy in Some Summer Sky.  Another good find.

All 100% linen.  1 color each will make a small shawlette.  Eventually.

Rowan Summer Tweed

Sock Yarn.  For a shawlette.

Dream in Color Starry in Cocoa Kiss.  Will make a gorgeous scarf or shawl.  I can't wait to make something with it, but I'll need a lot of support from my local yarn store.  No room for mistakes in this yarn.

Berroco Foliage.  Self striping.  Soft and yummy,

They are SO SO SO happy for me.

And my family jumps for joy when I am happy.  Ben is jumping from joy for me too.  He is just avoiding the camera these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment