Friday, May 28, 2010

Until Then....

Every time I turn around another week has gone by.  Gone by without a blog entry.  This is no way to blog.  But stay with me, my 6 loyal followers,  I will learn to get a picture on the PC, whether it be from hubby's phone, my phone, my old phone I dropped so much I broke it, our regular camera, or the 'net itself.  I will figure it all out, and then take a class on this most interesting thing called blogging, buy a domain, focus, include some advertising and when my blog becomes a visual feast (or at least better than it looks now) my 6 devoted followers will be my guests at the Academy Awards when my blog turned book turned movie, starring Cate Blanchett as me (!!!!) will be nominated for Best Picture.  I simply cannot wait!!!  But until then, please stay with me.  Thanks!

Some random pics for those who like seeing them...

Roscoe tolerating Riley.



I am not really showing child's identity if only half a face is showing.  He is blonde and blue eyed on the other side.

So rarely does a dog not wake up when you are near.



See what I mean?


Beware knitting photos coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment