Friday, May 28, 2010

"All Who Wander Are Not LOST" - JRR Tolkien

These thoughts are a few days old.  But, sadly, LOST is over.  I don't care that there were a lot of little mysteries not solved, or that there were some inconsistencies.  Boy, these critics are tough!  I am just sad that it is over.  And I LOVED the ending.  That's right;  I wasn't disappointed in the least.  Take that, you critics!  I will enjoy watching all the old shows starting with season 1 to the last show.  Good bye LOST.
(I was this way with LORD OF THE RINGS, too.)  I admit it is a bit weird.  But their are worse things.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog through the blogger group on Rav, and now I'm following you. Cheers!

    Aly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! My first follower who doesn't know me. Very exciting! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete