Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm baaaaack!

Since my last post was at Thanksgiving, I think I can safely use the holidays, and the start of the new year as a reasonable excuse for not adding to my blog.  Then, when that excuse ran out, I started thinking that I needed to rethink my blog, it's purpose, do I want to try to widen the audience, should I try to focus on one thing only, should I try to make some pittance of money from it, should I change the name, should I have my own domain, should I take a digital photography class, should I take a remedial grammar course (I know the answer to that one) ...so many questions that I didn't have any answers to, so I just picked up my knitting and put my blog on my lovely imaginary shelf.  Finally ready to pick it up again, I could not access my account!  Quite simply, I forgot my username and my password.  And gmail (not my regular email) needs you know know one or the other.  I just figured out how to figure it out, and I am back!

Lots of ridiculous and wonderful things have happened.  We might enter a time warp here and there and I have noted some that I wanted to share, but did not get to it.

That is it for now.  I am just so happy to finally know how to get to my blog.  The answers to the above questions will eventually find their way to me, and in the meantime, I hope I don't bore you.

No comments:

Post a Comment