Saturday, December 24, 2011

December 24, 2011

Long time...I know.  Definitely ready for a new year.  Hard times this past year.  No need to re-hash, but my wonderful husband got me through.   Still coveting yarn, not cooking as much as my son's allergies have gotten bettter, and still reading, although I couldn't tell you what.  DH traveling so much.  Tween and Teen have to be at different schools at the same time.  Have to get up at 5 AM.  Not a a morning person. No busing in our town.  Cold weather coming...And 2012 is the year, I am going to become a pro at putting pictures on my blog.  Yep, that, and to continue my goal of thinking about doing something yoga -ish every day

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and Happy New Year.

Photo take nearly one year ago.  Feel the Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment