Wednesday, June 15, 2011

MOVING ON UP!

The kiddos are changing schools this year.  The whole K-12 experience is going too fast.  Today ( before next week, certainly), I am going to buy a real camera, and carry it around with me.  I am tired of taking pics with my camera phone, since I really think a camera and a phone should be 2 separate things.  It'll be convenient to take a quick shot of something from my phone, but a camera is better for me.  And I don't have an iPhone, so I don't know if that combo is as good.  One son is man size and I have to document that.  The other one is still boys size but breaking away from me in hyper-speed, I guess as he should.  But I miss the random hugs.  End of school year is so busy... cuppa almost gone which means the day is almost started.

No comments:

Post a Comment