Wednesday, January 19, 2011

CRINGE!

It is 7:52 AM and I am listening to men put some of my new kitchen counter top in.  I am hearing lots of banging and a few "uh -oh's." Some people might think I should be in there, but I find I get more of what I want - in the end - if I give them their space, pop in occasionally, offer them coffee and then ask about the big dent in my wall.  Just kidding.  These guys have done a great job thus far.  Working extra hard to leave my sink and dishwasher for the few days they took to make the counter.   If I really thought they were wrecking instead of creating, I'd be in there in a flash.  But it sure is noisy.   Coffee.  Need.  More.  Coffee.

1 comment:

  1. I had my kitchen totally gutted and remodeled three years ago. The noises can be quite alarming!!!! Enjoy your new kitchen!

    ReplyDelete