Saturday, September 18, 2010

Three Steps Forward, 1 Step Back

A few weeks ago, the boys and I lugged four grocery bags full of books to our local Goodwill.  It felt very good to give them away and know they'll re-sell for a dollar or two and help people.  Tonight I stopped in to see other kinds of items they sold.  I bought three books.  I don't think I'll go back in again soon.  Not while a am cleaning out my house.  For $1 each, how could I resist such a bargain?

Til next time.  Lots of pictures of yarn coming.

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to get a reciept for taxes :) That was the one thing my parents loved when I started to downsize.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your doing better than me, my saying is one step forward, three steps back.

    We are suckers for used here, loads of boxes of both our paperbacks we haven't unpacked yet.

    ReplyDelete